how does one get verizon support in less than 4 hours?
chuckest

very frustrating - chat does not respond except to sign me out frequently, and i've been on hold listening to their stupid music for hours ...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how does one get verizon support in less than 4 hours?
Fiospleasehelp

I need help on how to file a formal complaint with the company, I spent 12 hours today waiting on 800#, chat feature, being rerouted to different departments then have the line disconnect on me . 
I had a service appointment set for today , they cancelled the appointment for a month and did not even notify me all day . I took off from work and they did not even say they canceled, or why , 

I am desperate to get help , my job is on the line as I need Internet line and I can not even speak to ANYONE. I was sold a wireless router and the agent knew knew I had no internet coax plug or cable jack in my basement apartment. I am desperate for help ! Hours and hours every day stuck in automated system . I’m either hung up on , transfered to Dept that was totally different than told I was being sent to . I am going to lose my job by July 15th as no internet  access To take mandatory test . At my rock bottom . Please help , unable to reach anyone!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

chuckest, we are terribly sorry for the long hold. We would love to help you with your account. You can also reach out to us via our Facebook page www.facebook.com/verizon or send us a DM via Twitter @VZWsupport.  Please reply to our private note to further assist you. 

AaronS_VZW

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Fiospleasehelp

This is the community forum for the Verizon Wireless network not Fios.

Link to the Fios forum. https://forums.verizon.com/

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, I can provide guidance from here. Are you currently looking into establishing residential services?

KerryC_VZW

0 Likes