iPhone SE Backorder
dulczl

When I ordered my phone, I was given a ship date that was roughly 1.5 months away. For those of you on backorder for the iPhone SE, did it actually take as long as projected for your device to ship?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone SE Backorder
TheRobert

I got the same spiel and calls to customer service yielded only comments of amazement and "never heard of such a thing."  It's been two weeks and my order is still "processing."  Looks like Apple and Verizon got caught with their pants down on this one!

0 Likes
webcell

Mine is June 20.  AT&T has them in stock.

0 Likes
kmjw
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered mine 4/14/16...scheduled date to receive: 5/20/16...seems to be on track for that date.  We will see.

tharickster
Enthusiast - Level 1

yes I ordered mine on apple.com through Verizon and it is expected shipping May 20-26. So you may want to just go through apple.

0 Likes
kmjw
Enthusiast - Level 1

Not sure whats up with this...My order has been cancelled!!  Verizon customer service can't even explain it, and if they reorder it's now the end of June.  [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

0 Likes
dulczl

kmjw PSA: tharickster was right, I cancelled my order through Verizon and re-ordered through the Apple website ( apple.com ) this morning, and it's scheduled to be delivered between 6/3 and 6/9. This delivery range is more than a week prior to the date when Verizon was even going to ship their phones, even though I ordered two weeks later.

0 Likes
CURHAR99

Has anyone ordered an SE lately. I did on 5/20 and now they are telling me it's on back order, I realize it's not their newest model, but the website said I would have it on 5/26, and now on 6/1/17, I still have not date for when it will be received. Sorry I didn't order the newest most expensive phones they have.

0 Likes