iPhone SE not receiving some phone calls
margotwbw

After a week of wondering why I've not received several important phone calls, I learned that some calls are either going straight to voicemail without ringing, or there is a busy signal.  Also, I have not received the voicemails that were left.  There is no way to get through to Verizon on 611, and the online chat hangs on "I'm sorry, but we're experiencing technical difficulties."

Please let me know how to fix this. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone SE not receiving some phone calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am sorry for the inconvenience as I know the importance of maintaining reliable service. We certainly want to make sure our support is easily accessible as well. Has the signal been fluctuating recently? Is this happening in a specific location or at certain times of day? Have you restarted the device since these concerns began? 

0 Likes
Re: iPhone SE not receiving some phone calls
ssage1

Go to Settings/Phone, scroll down. There should be Silence Unknown Callers - most likely you have this ON. You need to turn it off. I find it handy because if it actually is someone I want to talk to, they will leave a voice message. The next selection is Call Blocking & Indentification. This is for Junk Callers. Unless you like getting interrupted during the day by someone who just drove by your house and wants to buy it (and you live in an apartment,) keep this turned on! Good luck!!

0 Likes