10/27 Preorder and went into Pending Status today. Whats happening?
Jdfatz

I pre-ordered my iPhone on the 27th, and received an estimated ship date of December 1. Yesterday I received a text message saying my order had been processed, and my card was charged. But when I go online look at my order it says to check back for further updates. What is this mean? Will my iPhone be delivered early? Spoke with several people at Verizon, nobody has any idea whats going on...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 10/27 Preorder and went into Pending Status today. Whats happening?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jdfatz,

I'm sorry to hear you're unable to get an updated status on your pre-order. I know you're eager to receive your phone and these updates are important to receive. I can definitely help with this. We do send email notifications once your order has been processed to inform you about the delivery date. Have you received any email notifications since your card was charged? Have you tried to refresh the page to verify if your order status has been updated?

JuanD_VZW

0 Likes
Re: 10/27 Preorder and went into Pending Status today. Whats happening?
OldCryBaby

Mine had Delivery date by 12/1/2017 and I received and email that it shipped 11/10/2017 and it was delivered 11/14/2017 so maybe not much longer to wait!

0 Likes