Re: 10/31/17 pre order for the iPhone X 256GB Space Grey still processing. WHY???
imswany
Enthusiast - Level 2

I preordered the Space Grey 256GB at 0400 on 10/28. I have saw zeo movemen as well. Still showing an EDD of 12.13.17. So just be aware there are people in front of you that are still waiting in line.

0 Likes
Re: 10/31/17 pre order for the iPhone X 256GB Space Grey still processing. WHY???
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

I have a feeling they will all get filled around the same time anyways if nothing has happened by now. Thanks for that update

0 Likes
BREENOELLEM
Enthusiast - Level 3

WOW - I just got an email from Verizon that, once I bring my account current, they’ll ship my phone (I didn’t even realize my balance was past due). So I go online, make my payment, then go to check my order status and it STILL says “Pending” (or “processing” when I log on to the website instead of the app) with my Estimated Ship Date still at 12/13

What the heck >:/ I feel like I got tricked.

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

This is just turning into a nightmare for those wait a 12/1 shipping date or later. I hope nothing goes wrong with mines. I'm patiently waiting for mines.

0 Likes
BREENOELLEM
Enthusiast - Level 3

This will be the last time I pre-order something. They make it seem like pre-ordering is a benefit but really you get your phone last. I’m going to call around to my local Verizon stores in the morning and see if they have the iPhone X so I can just buy it then.

I’m really pissed that Verizon told me my phone was going to ship once I paid my past due balance, but then when I paid it, nothing happened. Ugh

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

It almost seems better to just settle and get a 64gb model instead at this point

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

JOSMAN91 That rep never did respond back to my message. Talk about good customer service. Here I was thinking I was going to get some information but he didn't respond, and I messaged him a couple of times. How are you going to say you want to help me but not respond to me replying back to your message? 

0 Likes
ADMARA226
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered the Silver 256GB 10/29 At Verizon store (paid full price too) With a EDD 12/1. Finally charged my card last night.... hopeful it’ll be here for Thanksgiving .  Seeing some movement  

JOSMAN91
Enthusiast - Level 3

Wow!  Great customer service!  With Admara's progress below, it give me confidence we'll see something soon.

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

One can only hope. Still seeing 12/13 here though.

0 Likes