Re: 10/31/17 pre order for the iPhone X 256GB Space Grey still processing. WHY???
JOSMAN91
Enthusiast - Level 3

Nothing yet Ken (Ordered 11/1),  I almost got excited yesterday when someone mentioned looking up your order manually, which I did, but somehow it pulled up someone else's order with a tracking number!  Talk about a letdown,  Ha!  Soon man!  Soon!

0 Likes
Re: 10/31/17 pre order for the iPhone X 256GB Space Grey still processing. WHY???
goldmanma

I ordered on the 29th with 12/13 estimated delivery date, and i got a text message about receiving tracking information, and my order was switched to pending status.

Now it's back to "processing" status, so not sure what's going on lol.

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

How do you look your order up manually? This whole process isn't perfect but any means but at least the orders are being filled by when they were placed it seems so I might see something by the end of this week if not next.

0 Likes
JOSMAN91
Enthusiast - Level 3

Go to verizon website without being logged in. Go to Support-->Order

Status and input your info. Just be aware, that for some reason, you may

get someone else's order info. I've seen a few instances of people running

into that issue.

On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 6:50 AM, kenbaileyiii <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

With the way things are going I hope to see a change sooner rather than later. Thank.

ADMARA226
Enthusiast - Level 3

Its coming kenbaileyiii.  My card was charged on Friday 11/17, Shipped 11/18 from Memphis, TN and was delivered 11/20 in CT....they actually counted the weekend. 

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

Thanks for the update ADMARA226

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

hnl_stephen, help is here as I see you stated a few days ago, you were going to contact us for an update for your order. What happened during your call with us? I want to ensure that everything is going well with your order.

0 Likes
JOSMAN91
Enthusiast - Level 3

Msc Rumors just posted that shipping from Apple website is 1-2 weeks now.  That gives me hope that we'll be moving along soon, just wish they'd get on with it.  Trying to be patient...lol

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

I just checked myself and it does in fact say 1-2 weeks so that means I should expect my phone in 1-2 weeks if apple themselves have that early a shipping date now right? I'll be mad otherwise. That gives me hope that I might see some progress by the end of the month then for sure. I can't wait much longer JOSMAN91!  It must mean people's preorders of the 256 space gray models are rolling out now I would assume and I should hear something by next week at the latest theoretically. Let me know if you see anybody updates please including your order.

0 Likes