$150 Rebate Scam
Finn10
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ported over 3 IPhone lines and submitted rebates timely for porting over a line. I followed the rules and confirmed the terms and conditions prior to submitting. I am now told that I was not eligible because I did not buy new phones. The rebate was specific to porting a line and not about buying a new phone. 

I feel like I got the bait and switch. I am not a happy customer.

Labels (1)
Re: $150 Rebate Scam
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's never our goal for you to feel this way after signing up for new service, Finn10. Rebates do have requirements that would need to be met before the rebate is issued. I understand you reviewed them, and it did require a new device. To confirm, how long ago were your lines ported over to the VZW network? Did you submit your rebate via My Verizon or the rebate website here: http://spr.ly/6608HYxvA ? If the rebate website, which promo code did you use? 

KiaH_VZW

0 Likes
Finn10
Enthusiast - Level 1

I posted the rebate to the website. I posted the code as per the instructions provided when I ported the line in. The code was valid for $150 per line based on the unlimited plan I chose. 

Thank you for your help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, we are here to aid in any way that we can. Please send us a Private Note to proceed.

0 Likes