Re: Anyone else with a 12/6/17 ship date?
JAY5SOUL
Enthusiast - Level 2

They took the money out of my account last night. They just shipped today,

will be here on the 20th. Now waiting for some good news from u

On Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 8:57 PM Gregory Addison <gaddisonvisuals@gmail.com>

0 Likes
Techitrucker

Ordered 10/27 with Dec 6 ship date. 2 x Space Grey 256gb. Card got charged last night 11/17 and status changed from expected Dec 6 to we're getting your order ready. I expect we'll have them before Thanksgiving. Woohoo

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

Thank you for this update! Things are looking up for the rest of us.

0 Likes
Techitrucker

Shipped today with a delivery date of Nov 20.

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

I ordered mines on 10/31 so I'm not expecting anything until after Thanksgiving. But this means progress is being made with the space gray models at least

0 Likes
HANCON61
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered the silver 256gb on 11/3 at about 9 am. My delivery date was 12/6. I just  received a notification that my order is processing and my ship date disappeared. My account was also charged today. I will update  as soon as I know.

acabjuan

I ordered 11/03 at 1:39am... my card was just charged yesterday 11/20, But nothing changed in my account. My patience is being tested. LOL! I have some hope but not holding my breath. I‘ve been with Verizon for only a year, right now I’m not impressed. I’d rather my status say “Back order” than “we’re processing your order, check back later” for a whole month, for people that work in customer service you’d understand. I left T-Mobile to pay for better service but I’m still here, waiting, trying to process.... haha   

0 Likes
HANCON61
Enthusiast - Level 2

Now I'm confused. My ship date is back to being 12/6, but my account was still charged yesterday.

0 Likes
acabjuan

now mine Says

“Your order is in the works. Your order is currently being processed. Please wait until your product is shipped to receive further information.“

i Was hoping Verizon was gonna surprise me for thanksgiving but no, still giving me empty promises. LOL

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

When did you place your order?

0 Likes