Apparently I am the only customer with an iphone x that cannot annually upgrade????
Neencoole11
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just want to make it known/vent how incredibly disappointed I am in Verizon. Apparently, I am having a "unique" problem where my iphone x is not enrolled in annual upgrade and because it's been past 14 days this cannot be changed. How was I supposed to know this? I asked before 30 days with this phone was up and was told I would be eligible for 50% upgrade after the 30 days. When nothing changed, I called.  Well....that's what 2 employees in customer service are telling me, anyway. Another employee, who was the last I spoke to said it would be fixed in 72 hours. I told her I was told that it was impossible to fix and why was that and she stated that it was not impossible and would in fact be fixed.

Bottom line, this is ridiculous and not my fault. It's verizon's fault and it SHOULD be fixed and if it is not, I will be taking my business elsewhere once my contract is up. I am beyond frustrated that I am being told 100 different things by different employees. This should be a non issue and should be fixed immediately. It is complete [removed] that I am the ONLY customer with an iphone x that will not have the option to upgrade at 50%.

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Apparently I am the only customer with an iphone x that cannot annually upgrade????
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We do want to make sure that your account is set up correctly regarding your annual upgrade, Neencoole11. I do have a few questions if you don’t mind. How or where did you upgrade your device at? Was it online or at a store location? What date did you upgrade to the iPhone X on? Here is a link to our iPhone Annual Upgrade FAQs: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/annual-upgrade-program-for-iphone-faqs/

AdamB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Apparently I am the only customer with an iphone x that cannot annually upgrade????
Neencoole11
Enthusiast - Level 3

I’ve answered these questions several

times. Doesn’t seem to matter. I preordered online using a previous annual upgrade. I sent it my old device and it was accepted and credited. It’s bwen 30 days at this point and a full billing cycle. I’m told theres nothing that can be done to change my payment agreement which is ridiculous.

0 Likes
PIRATEDAN69
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why don’t you just fix the problem im going through the same thing and ive been told 4times im right and it will be fixed but nothing happens Verizon can go into the system and change my bill due date how about going into the system and fix are annual upgrade!!!!

0 Likes
Neencoole11
Enthusiast - Level 3

So I’ve finally gotten a straight forward answer. They have discovered a large problem with this, and they’re working on fixing everyone’s upgrades. I’ve be assured twice that it will be fixed and I will see a change next week and that next year my 50% buy out will be honored. It took many phone calls though to get answers which was entirely frustrating.

0 Likes
PIRATEDAN69
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was told the same thing today. i feel better knowing they told you the same thing. thanks

0 Likes
PIRATEDAN69
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just wanted to let you know i went to  One of the corporate stores not the retail store fixed it in about 30 min retail store couldn’t do. showed up on my account before i left store

0 Likes