Apple Music
Vinny2xx
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do I get my Apple Music subscription to work through my plan? 

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Apple Music
rempson
Contributor - Level 1
Here's how you activate your Apple Music subscription:

Visit vzw.com/applemusic on your desktop or mobile browser, or "Add-ons" in the My Verizon app under "Account. " Select the lines you want to enroll in Apple Music and accept the Terms and Conditions.

View solution in original post

rempson
Contributor - Level 1
Here's how you activate your Apple Music subscription:

Visit vzw.com/applemusic on your desktop or mobile browser, or "Add-ons" in the My Verizon app under "Account. " Select the lines you want to enroll in Apple Music and accept the Terms and Conditions.

rcschnoor
Legend

Keep in mind only the account owner can do this.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you have your Apple Music subscription set up properly and are here to help.  Are you still experiencing issues with this?  If so, what issues are you having and what steps have you taken to activate your Apple Music subscription so far?

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes
golfnskimt

I have a personal subscription for Apple Music but now I would like to use the Apple Music subscription included in my unlimited plan. How should I go about getting this setup?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

golfnskimt

Great question, here is a link to the Apple music FAQs https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/apple-music-faqs/. Please see #7 under the last section “Apple music included with play…..” Does that help?

EdwardL_VZW

0 Likes
wardo892

Im trying to enroll and everytime I do so I get an error message can you send over a better link or is this problem known 

Thanks 

0 Likes