Asurion Insurance - Mad!, Mad! Mad! Screen fix caused another problem with iphone XS screen
sandrac7

I am so mad right now.  My daughter had a small crack on her phone so I paid to have an Asurion technician come out to fix it on Jan 2, 2020.  One thing I did not like about the Asurion process is they took my daughter's phone and went outside and performed the work inside an Asurion truck for about 20 minutes.  I did not like the idea of having her phone out of our site.  Now my daughter went back to college yesterday and she wakes up this morning to a screen that is not responding.  So she panics, runs to a Apple store and they tell her the third-party insurance company (Asurion's) replaced her BMW screen with a Honda quality screen and it would cost her $355 to replace and fix the phone.

I am so angry right now.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Asurion Insurance - Mad!, Mad! Mad! Screen fix caused another problem with iphone XS screen
mama23dogs
Legend

So contact Asurion.  This is between you and them.

0 Likes
Re: Asurion Insurance - Mad!, Mad! Mad! Screen fix caused another problem with iphone XS screen
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is not the experience we want for you. We know it's important to have a working phone. Have you been able to speak with Asurion about what happened since their repair? BreannaH_VZW

0 Likes