Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Call Filter Plus
sbjohns

Call Filter Plus worked fine until a couple of days ago. Now, Call Filter no longer shown as an option to Share Contact - More in Iphone 14.9.1.  No way to report spam calls.  Support says currently subscribed.

Re: Call Filter Plus
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi, sbjoohns! I know having the ability to use the Call Filter feature is important. I want to clarify though, are you saying you no longer have access to the app?

HannahS_VZW

0 Likes
sbjohns

It seems to be screening calls, I see it reports some calls as Spam.  But it won't let me report a call as spam.  It is no longer shown as an option to share contact (and thus report) to Call Filter.  It was working fine a couple of weeks ago.

EarthMatters

Same here, worked fine up until a couple days ago when the app took an update from the iOS app store.

0 Likes