Can't send MMS from iPhone XR to Android users
Poodles84
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just got the iPhone XR and haven't been able to send MMS to Android users. I've tried every suggestion I've seen online for how to fix this: reset network settings, turn WiFi, MMS, and cellular data off then on again, restart phone, tried sending with WiFi turned off...nothing helped! I tried looking in my Verizon account to make sure everything was enabled and it appears to be. "Chat" wasn't helpful as it was just a chatbot. I'm at a loss now. Any other suggestions?? Thanks! (By the way, MMS to other iPhone users as iMessage works fine. The problem is only sending to Android. )

Labels (1)
Re: Can't send MMS from iPhone XR to Android users
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know this is the last thing you want to experience when getting a new phone Poodles84. I know I rely on my messages to work and you should be able to message everyone Android or iPhone alike. I am sure I can help and get this fixed. I do appreciate all that you have done so far. I would like to ask a few questions so I can better assist you. Are you able to send regular text messages? Are you able to receive picture and text? What messaging application (in stock or Verizon Messages+)  are you using?

Can you make a phone call and connect to the internet with Wi-Fi off?

AmberF_VZW

0 Likes
kbantoun
Enthusiast - Level 1

HOw can verizon fix this?  In addition to this my phone calls are not being heard .....It goes in and out where people cannot hear me.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's ensure the device reaches its full potential . Do you used Wi-Fi calling with your iPhone XR? 

This can be located by going to Settings > Phone > Wi-Fi Calling.

When is the last time the phone has worked properly? Since noticing the going in and out has the phone been powered down using the path below? 

Go to Settings  > General > Shut Down, then drag the slider.

-David

0 Likes