Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can't send MMS from iPhone XR to Android users
Poodles84

Just got the iPhone XR and haven't been able to send MMS to Android users. I've tried every suggestion I've seen online for how to fix this: reset network settings, turn WiFi, MMS, and cellular data off then on again, restart phone, tried sending with WiFi turned off...nothing helped! I tried looking in my Verizon account to make sure everything was enabled and it appears to be. "Chat" wasn't helpful as it was just a chatbot. I'm at a loss now. Any other suggestions?? Thanks! (By the way, MMS to other iPhone users as iMessage works fine. The problem is only sending to Android. )

Re: Can't send MMS from iPhone XR to Android users
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I know this is the last thing you want to experience when getting a new phone Poodles84. I know I rely on my messages to work and you should be able to message everyone Android or iPhone alike. I am sure I can help and get this fixed. I do appreciate all that you have done so far. I would like to ask a few questions so I can better assist you. Are you able to send regular text messages? Are you able to receive picture and text? What messaging application (in stock or Verizon Messages+)  are you using?

Can you make a phone call and connect to the internet with Wi-Fi off?

AmberF_VZW

0 Likes
kbantoun

HOw can verizon fix this?  In addition to this my phone calls are not being heard .....It goes in and out where people cannot hear me.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Let's ensure the device reaches its full potential . Do you used Wi-Fi calling with your iPhone XR? 

This can be located by going to Settings > Phone > Wi-Fi Calling.

When is the last time the phone has worked properly? Since noticing the going in and out has the phone been powered down using the path below? 

Go to Settings  > General > Shut Down, then drag the slider.

-David

0 Likes