Confirmation email states delivery on 11/3, but I have not received any shipping information. Am I missing something?
SROY242

Pre order confirmation #
[Removed]

Confirmation email states delivery on 11/3, but I have not received any shipping information.

Am I missing something?

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Confirmation email states delivery on 11/3, but I have not received any shipping information. Am I missing something?
KINDERFE211
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'd check the status via your account (if you haven't already). I found out via that method hours before I got any email with tracking information. Or better yet, goto fedex.com and create an account and register for delivery manager. You can see as soon as a label is created for a package going to your house. I was notified that a label was created by Verizon about 4 hours before I received any type of tracking number.

0 Likes
Re: Confirmation email states delivery on 11/3, but I have not received any shipping information. Am I missing something?
SROY242

The Fedex account advice is really fantastic. Unfortunately the ship to name is my wifes name. I contacted Vz support and they told me the device shows as shipping tomorrow (11/3), the website says your order is being processed and no other information.

So the device will either ship tomorrow and arrive tomorrow (seems unlikely), it's stuck in some kind of limbo as its not associated with my current cell number, or I suppose it could ship tomorrow and arrive on Saturday (also seems unlikely).

0 Likes