Contacts show up as "No Caller Id"
DANCHI10

I have an iPhone X and just switched from AT&T to Verizon. Some of my contacts are showing up now as "No Caller Id" even though if they leave a message it correctly gives the name in Voicemail. Everything worked fine on this phone with AT&T - when I received a call from a contact it showed up as it should have. How do I fix this problem with Verizon? I screen my calls so am missing important calls because my contacts are calling but I don't know it's them! Surely Verizon allows for my stored contacts to show caller id without having to pay extra for their called id service!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Contacts show up as "No Caller Id"
deloused
Master - Level 3

You're right, there's no need to pay for any extra features for accurate caller ID with your contacts.

That issue could be caused by a few different things however. How recently has the port from At&t to Verizon been completed? Which iPhone X version do you have, the GSM model (sold for At&t/T-Mobile) the CDMA model (sold for Verizon/Sprint) or the SIM free model offered by Apple for global compatibility?

0 Likes
DANCHI10

Thank you so much for the reply! I bought the phone at the Apple store and knew I wanted to switch to Verizon so I bought the one that was sold for Verizon/Sprint. At the apple store they put my old AT&T SIM card in the phone and gave me the SIM that came with the phone to use when I switched to Verizon. The Verizon store just swapped out my old AT&T SIM card for the new one that came with the phone. The port was made a little over a week ago.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure your Caller ID is working perfectly at all times. We have sent you a private message to assist you further in this matter. Thank you for your patience.

SeanC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes