Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contacts show up as "No Caller Id"
DANCHI10

I have an iPhone X and just switched from AT&T to Verizon. Some of my contacts are showing up now as "No Caller Id" even though if they leave a message it correctly gives the name in Voicemail. Everything worked fine on this phone with AT&T - when I received a call from a contact it showed up as it should have. How do I fix this problem with Verizon? I screen my calls so am missing important calls because my contacts are calling but I don't know it's them! Surely Verizon allows for my stored contacts to show caller id without having to pay extra for their called id service!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Contacts show up as "No Caller Id"
deloused

You're right, there's no need to pay for any extra features for accurate caller ID with your contacts.

That issue could be caused by a few different things however. How recently has the port from At&t to Verizon been completed? Which iPhone X version do you have, the GSM model (sold for At&t/T-Mobile) the CDMA model (sold for Verizon/Sprint) or the SIM free model offered by Apple for global compatibility?

0 Likes
DANCHI10

Thank you so much for the reply! I bought the phone at the Apple store and knew I wanted to switch to Verizon so I bought the one that was sold for Verizon/Sprint. At the apple store they put my old AT&T SIM card in the phone and gave me the SIM that came with the phone to use when I switched to Verizon. The Verizon store just swapped out my old AT&T SIM card for the new one that came with the phone. The port was made a little over a week ago.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to make sure your Caller ID is working perfectly at all times. We have sent you a private message to assist you further in this matter. Thank you for your patience.

SeanC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes