Customer retention
lcc1022
Enthusiast - Level 1

Does Verizon still have a customer retention department?  I am getting nowhere with customer service and after being with Verizon for years I'm ready to just switch and leave Verizon because I'm so frustrated. 

Labels (1)
Re: Customer retention
llr1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I believe they used to have retention department, but from my last experience with them (both the reps in the store and on the phone) over the last two days  it is apparent that they don't really value long time loyal customers any longer. I have been told by the reps and have also read all over this forum that because 98% of customers remain with them even after recieveing poor treatment (especially when compared to the treatment of their new customers) they really don't have to be concerned about spending any time, effort or money attempting to retain only those 2% of customers leaving.

Maybe once Verizon has more customers going out then coming in they will begin to address retention.  Right now their effort, time and promos are really only geared toward attracting new customers.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate your business with us for a long time loc1022. I'm sorry you're not having any success with a resolution for your issues. We can discuss your issues and make sure your concerns are addressed. What seems to be the issue? 

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes
lcc1022
Enthusiast - Level 1

Could we discuss via email or chat?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be more than happy to work through this channel! However, we are available 24/7 on Facebook and Twitter as well. What has you wanting to leave us? Please give us a chance to turn this around. MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes
Radiobugsy

After 16 years I have many issues I would like to discuss ! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Radiobugsy, it's fantastic you've been with us for 16-years. We're always here to help, and we appreciate feedback. What do we need to discuss or work on together?

JohnT_VZW

0 Likes

Did anyone get anything solved on this forum? I'm ready to move on from Verizon after spending an hour on the phone 3 weeks ago about an overage. Support said they could put me on a plan (loyalty and over 55) with unlimited.  Yay! Now this month I get another overage alert.  I call again to see what is going on and customer support tells me "oh we see you called, but we have to wait for marketing to put you on" Me: when will that be? CS: I don't know Me: will it be in a month or two? CS: I don't know, marketing does it. It could be a year, 6 months or 2 years. Me: can I talk to marketing or a manager who can help with this? CS: there is no one Me: stunned silence.

I just gave her a 1 out of 10 review and am planning to ditch verizon if no one gets back to me. I have been with them for at least 12 years. Funny, she could offer me a different plan and change it immediately.  This makes no sense and verizon is too big. They don't really care, unless you can give them more money.

0 Likes