December 1st Shipping Out
Missy090
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered my 256GB Silver on the 27th and mine still says will ship on Dec 1st...  

Labels (1)
Re: December 1st Shipping Out
im_simonds
Contributor - Level 1

What time did you order it?

0 Likes
christinabell10
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered the 256 gb silver on 10/27 at 9:15 a.m. CT/7:15 a.m. PT and mine still says it will be shipped on 12/1. I'm hoping that since a lot of orders are being bumped up, the 12/1 orders will go through faster.

Missy090
Enthusiast - Level 3

I sure hope so! I ordered mine at 530am on the 27th

0 Likes
Missy090
Enthusiast - Level 3

530am on the 27th

0 Likes
twscott
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine too...??? Why so late for a pre-order??

0 Likes
BlkGenius
Enthusiast - Level 3

Supply was in short order. The delivery date is only an estimate. There’s a chance it’ll arrive sooner. You can also check out your local stores that may have some inventory as well. Preordering guarantees a device that will ship once available.

0 Likes
Bmoore1994
Contributor - Level 2

same i ordered mine at 4:50 am on 10/27 i called and ordered

0 Likes
BlkGenius
Enthusiast - Level 3

Inventory isn’t as constrained as originally reported. Call your local Verizon Store or check your nearest Apple Store. If you have the means to get there then you can most likely pick one up without waiting for the preorder to ship.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bmoore1994,

We can relate to how important your order is to you. You can always track the status here: http://spr.ly/6583D6zbv

KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes