Discounts
DANjgarvin
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was told recently that Verizon has a Discount for people that drive for UBER and older people in general.

I went to the Discount section and the first question sked is to enter your work email, I don't have one, all that I use is my gmail account, it is not accepted.

I went to see what discounts are available for Seniors, there is only 6 locations and I don't live in any of them.

Is there anything available?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Discounts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and asking a great question, DANjgarvin. We are always looking for ways to help our customers save money. We want you to get a discount. Let's point you in the right direction.

Please follow this link to get started: https://www.verizonwireless-employmentvalidation.com/contactus/.

Please make sure you fill in the blanks and ask your questions so they can further assist you. Please make sure you select "Before I send my submission to you. I have a question regarding my employment validation or affiliation". You are also welcome to click on "Chat Now" to directly speak to them.

RyanC_VZW

0 Likes