EDD 12/13 Thread
hoothh

Placed my pre-order for 256gb space grey on November 17 with a 12/13 ETA EDD. Taxes came out to be $78 and change, not sure if there will be additional charges when my phone ships out. What has been your experiences with taxes and additional charges? I used a prepaid card and I'm worried It might be more than $78 and change.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: EDD 12/13 Thread
2ONLOW8

I ordered a 256G SG on 10/27, and received a 12/13 EDD. I received shipment notification yesterday with a delivery date of 11/22.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You certainly have great taste in phones, hoothh. I would be excited to get the iPhone X too!

At the time you ordered, there would have been an exact amount due. Based on what you said, that is $78. That number will not change once the order is processed. However, you should have received a confirmation of your order, which will include the total amount due when it is processed.

If there is an issue with the payment, you will be notified via e-mail and you can call in to complete the payment within a certain amount of days. (I've seen up to 7-days; however, it may be less time since this is an iconic device in high demand.) 

Please let me know if this answers your question.

VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes
guitar_t-bone
Enthusiast - Level 2

On my order confirmation it states that my taxes, government surcharges and fees are $0.00 and it says $0.00 due today.  Can you check my order to make sure that is correct?  I know that I don't live in a sales-tax exempt state and I don't want this to cause any issues with my order. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Guitar_t-bone, it’s so critical to make sure all your order details are correct. We have sent you a private message to assist you further in this matter.
SeanC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes