Face ID does not match new password
joleu18

I had to switch my Verizon SIM card to a new one recently. When I tried to log on to the Verizon app using Face ID as usual, it complained that my Face ID didn’t match my new password (I hadn’t changed any passwords) and wouldn’t let me proceed. I tried changing my password and that still didn’t work. 

I cant even access my account to turn off the Face ID function. What should I do next? Please help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Face ID does not match new password
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to use the Face ID feature can certainly come in handy with your phone. Sorry to learn that you've had some issues with this recently. Let's take a closer look. Just to clarify, is this only happening when you try to use the Face ID to access your My Verizon app? Is the Face ID working for other apps or services on your phone?
NicoleR_VZW

0 Likes
Nageshhhn

I am having the same issue works on all other apps 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Have you tried turning off Face ID and turning it back on: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-215923/ ?

CheyenneS_VZW

0 Likes
face2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Turning off/on face ID does not help

TuanAHuynh

Verizon is absolutely useless. I'm having the same issue and I can't even connect with anyone over the phone to fix this . They do not care about us as customers. Terrible service!

0 Likes