GoUnlimited Hotspot
melissaculp
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've recently wanted to set up my own Personal Hotspot on my iPhone XS Max, however have found myself at a standstill. I log into my account via web browser, and search for the Personal Hotspot option in the "Add-ons & Apps" section of the account manager. The option is nowhere to be found. Another device on my plan (iPhone 6S) has the ability to create and turn on or off a Personal Hotspot, yet my device cannot. I've seen no other discussion boards with this issue and any help would be appreciated. 

Please remember: I know where I am supposed to find the option to activate a Personal Hotspot, but it does not appear on my dashboard. DO NOT GIVE ME DIRECTIONS TO THE "ADD-ONS & APPS" SECTION OF THE DASHBOARD.

Thank you for your time to those who give me an answer.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: GoUnlimited Hotspot
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Melissaculp, we fully understand the importance of being able to get your Mobile Hotspot enabled for your device. To set up this feature, we ask that you contact our Verizon Wireless Customer Care team at 800-922-0204 for better assistance. Before this can be used, we would need to set it up for you.

JoseL_VZW

0 Likes
Re: GoUnlimited Hotspot
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Should be a setting on the phne. You shouldn't have to download an app.

0 Likes