Group text with IOS and Non IOS not working
Msokol
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a iphone 10 xr. when i send a text to an iphone and an android. the receivers get a single text not a group. also when that text is sent,  the word "outgoing" remains at the top of the screen under the recipients. All of the messaging settings are correct and i'm reset the phone completely to factory to no avail. I noticed similar problems on this forum but not real answers from verizon.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Group text with IOS and Non IOS not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how important it is to stay connected. Is this only happening when you send messages to Android users?

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
Msokol
Enthusiast - Level 1

i am working with verizon tech support via twitter.  1) sending a group text to one ios and one android is received as a single text by both receivers. 2) cannot send a single text with a photo attached to an android. sms is on, mms is on. the phone has been reset to factory since this problem started happening over 6 months ago.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the details. We can understand how frustrating this is for you. Are you still working with our Twitter support? If so, we recommend staying on that platform. If you are still having issues, please reach out so we can continue here. 

JenelleW_VZW

0 Likes