HOW DO YOU DISABLE THE VOICEMAIL ON AN IPHONE
stevenkoval

How do you disable the voicemail on an iPhone (with the current iOS, I don't think the model actually matters)?  Many of the posts online (include Verizon) say to contact Verizon Customer Service.  I have done that several times.  The first few times, I am told it is done.  But, it is never done.  Then someone from Verizon Customer Service tells me I need to contact Apple and they transferred me.  Apple flat out said that is a carrier function and I need to speak to Verizon.  My last call with Verizon Customer service still had them not knowing what to do, but informing me that they were opening and elevating my case.  Since that time.....CRICKETS.  Have not heard a thing from Verizon.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HOW DO YOU DISABLE THE VOICEMAIL ON AN IPHONE
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there!

I'm sorry to learn about any delay with assistance in removing the Voicemail feature from your iPhone. It's true that iOS Voicemail has its own platform, so I assume that's the reason you were advised to contact Apple. You see, even without Verizon adding Voicemail to your line, you still have the Apple iOS Voicemail that is within your iPhone. I am sure we can help[ you with a resolution, once and for all. I will be sending you a Private Note, in addition to this message.  

0 Likes