Hotspot on iPhone X iOS 12
icallfoul
Enthusiast - Level 1

My iPhone X is running iOS 12 beta code.  I just noticed the other day that I cannot turn on personal hotspot on the phone.  Under Settings/Cellular there is a blue option for Set Up Personal Hotspot, but when selected it sends me to a now defunct web page for Verizon.  When I use a browser and login to Verizon, I see that my plan includes mobile hotspot on capable devices...

I'm not sure what I am missing or if this is a known issue with iOS 12 beta.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Hotspot on iPhone X iOS 12
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

icallfoul,

The hotspot is a very useful feature which we want to make sure you get the most out of. That should certainly work great for you. With that being included in your plan it should definitely work on your device. If it isn't working correctly on this Beta software we would recommend reaching out to Apple for options and assistance. Beta software can often have issues but by reporting them to the manufacturer you can make sure they are corrected.

Andrew_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes