I️ ordered my iPhone x on 28th of October and still shows processing and pending?
GARAGEMOOSE

Like the title says. Figured status would have changed by now

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I️ ordered my iPhone x on 28th of October and still shows processing and pending?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The credit card isn't charged until it ships.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: I️ ordered my iPhone x on 28th of October and still shows processing and pending?
Bmoore1994
Contributor - Level 2

i ordered mine 10/27 and mine says the same

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would be equally be confused if I saw the order processing or pending Garagemoose. I can review your order to make sure that everything is correct. I have sent you a private message to review this for you.

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ANT21089
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm in the exact same boat. Successfully put in an order all the way through at midnight on 10/27 through apple and had an 11/3 ship date. Their servers and Verizon's weren't communicating, so after a mix up, getting charged the full amount of the phone to my account ( I was doing the upgrade and monthly payments option), and issues with the website, I contacted Verizon. Though the rep was super helpful and kind, I had to cancel my order and forgo my 11/3 ship date for my phone to not be charged the full $1300 that was coming out of my card. She did get me another one by around 9 a.m. on 10/27, but it has said "processing" and "deliver by 12/6"  since 10/27 and from what I've gathered, it probably won't change anytime soon.

0 Likes
m8rsoup
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah the mobile app shows pending and the iPad shows processing so I just wait for shipping notice

0 Likes