I never Get more than two bars of signal on my XR and internet is constantly slow
Jhernandez21

Today driving around town at the most 14 miles from home and even when I'm home I have only been gettin 2 bars and my internet was just not connecting. I see other ppls phones and they have four full bars and we're right next to each other.  iPhone is up to date on software as well.  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I never Get more than two bars of signal on my XR and internet is constantly slow
mama23dogs
Legend

So are you saying your XR is defective?  Is it still under 1 year warranty?  If yes, contact Apple.  
   "Bars" are not indicative of signal.   It's an approximation of strength.  I have no trouble with talk, text or data with 1 to 2 "bars".  

0 Likes
Re: I never Get more than two bars of signal on my XR and internet is constantly slow
Jhernandez21

Well true. I at One point had full bars and internet was slow. And now it keeps dropping my WiFi at home. I tried Resetting the network on my iPhone. Took out the SIM card but still slow. Made an appt w apple for today. We'll see what they say 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no, Jhernandez21 ! It's our priority to provide a seamless network experience and we are concerned to hear that you are experiencing challenges with your data connection. We would love the opportunity to help you in any way we can. Has anything recently changed, as far as any new downloads or software update? Is any other service being impacted besides data connectivity? 

RachelM_VZW

0 Likes