Re: IPHONE X "RESERVATION"
Tristenjourdan

Have the same problem.  Going to call apple and see what they say about it!  I will give you guys and update soon about what they say.  I really hope apple lives up to the 11/3 date.

0 Likes
brianmatiash

I tweeted about this just now and mentioned Apple Support. I’ll update the thread if I hear anything substantial.

0 Likes
WURT2388

brianmatiashTristenjourdan​ When I originally got the to the page about the phone being reserved, it said that mine would be shipped within 2-3 weeks of confirming the order (upon receipt of their email). I'm sure, like the regular orders, delivery still just depends on what time you made the order so this isn't necessarily the case for everyone else in this boat. I'll try giving Verizon a call today and let you know whether they at least have any info about it.

0 Likes
brianmatiash

That’s totally fair and a valid point. I know for a fact that I had an 11/3 ship date listed at the time of the order, so I guess the more appropriate question is whether Apple will honor each customer’s respective delivery date at the time when they initiated the order.

I hope we we get an update soon.

0 Likes
JOSRUB75

had the same issue, i tried placing a pre order the second the apple store came back up and kept getting stuck on the page where i enter my verizon account  pin and then got the reservation message, i sure hope they honor the 11/3 date that i got

0 Likes
OUAMCO

I had same exact issue. Also my iCloud email was full so I didn’t get email. I did get screen shot of reservation number. Can one of you provide the link that was emailed if You received one. Mine said I had 24 hours to complete transaction.

0 Likes
NICDUN46

I got the same email.  I've been checking the link, but it still says they're holding the reservation.  I thought I would just try to order another one and cancel the reservation, but now it says 5-6 weeks before they ship.  I really hope they don't place us at the end of the line once they do the link!

0 Likes
SHAAPP2

https://buyiphone3.apple.com/WebObjects/IPACustomer.woa/wa/IPAPreAuthAction/editOrder

On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 11:01 AM NICDUN46 <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
JOSRUB75

link doesnt open up? whats that ?

On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 11:12 AM, SHAAPP2 <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
RICPAR79
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got a similar message:

• When we’re able to reach the carrier systems, we will email you at XXX@xxx.
  • The email will include instructions to complete your order as well as the return link.

I called Verizon and they reached out to the Apple Support team. The Verizon rep said their web page was down and I would get the follow-up email within 4 hours. At 2:44 PST time I got a follow-up email from Apple saying essentially the same thing, wait for more instructions.

The Verizon rep said my "place in the cue" would be honored. I never saw an estimated delivery date. My son-in-law who ordered about two minutes before I did got Nov 17 ship date.

Clearly Verizon's web page, at least this one is up and running. Verizon said there was nothing that should block my order.

What the heck?

0 Likes