Incoming local calls are showing up as international
Brenda369

I have started receiving calls that are from local businesses that show as international locations on the display. I have an iPhone XR.  Lots of area code 303 is showing as Canadian locations. What could be causing that? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Incoming local calls are showing up as international
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us today. Getting calls and having them show as international numbers would concern me too and we want to help in any way we can. What is your ZIP Code? When did this issue start? 

0 Likes
Brenda369

My zip code is 80127 and it started about 2 months ago. The other thing I’ve heard of as I was asking other Verizon customers is that on occasion, when someone calls you from a land line, the person calling me gets an out of service or phone no longer active message. Its weird. 🤷🏻‍♀️

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much, Brenda369. I do not see any reports for this location. Are any other devices affected the same way? What kind of phone do you have? Have you completed troubleshooting with this device so far?
JavierD_VZW

0 Likes
Joutt

I am having this same problem. I have called 2 different people in the last day or so and they said it shows I’m calling from Greece. I assure you I am not. My bill comes to my address in the 23703 zip code. And the calls were made while in my office in the 23510 zip code. Please help!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here to get those calls routed properly  for you Joutt. I'm sorry your calls are coming up showing from Greece. Have you traveled recently or updated your phone or SIM card? Is the software on your device up to date? Is the person (s) you're calling international at this time? 

-Kinquana

0 Likes