Iphone X order cancelled! Why?
TideChic

I ordered my iPhone X 256GB Silver on 10-27 with a Delivery date of 12-01.  I checked the status a couple of weeks ago in hopes it would be here sooner but it still said processing.  But tonight i was checking my emails and I recvd an email from Verizon yesterday(11-24) stating that "I" had cancelled my iPhone order?? The office is currently closed and i am not sure how this happened but I can assure you that "I" DID NOT cancel any order.  Does anyone know what is going on?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone X order cancelled! Why?
kkennedy5514

Same thing happened to me. I called and after holding for an hour finally got through to then be told to call another number. No one knew why it was cancelled. Eventually had to place a new order which I’m sure means I’m at the bottom of the list. I’m switching to verizon from sprint but now I feel like that was a bad call. the worst part is that I ordered Nov 4 the first time so I probably would have gotten my phone in the next week or so, but thanks to Verizon I will still be waiting.

0 Likes
dcrews72
Enthusiast - Level 3

did you order yours online?

0 Likes
kkennedy5514

I did (the first time).. this time was over the phone with customer service

0 Likes
dcrews72
Enthusiast - Level 3

ok yeah I ordered with customer rep

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TideChic, we certainly want to make sure that your concerns are being addressed promptly. Have you entered your ordered number online to check the order status? What does it say online?

NicoleT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
RODWIS23

Nicole,

No offense but you guys no what is going on there are too many customers that are experiencing this issue for you guys not to know what is going on!  Don't send them to track the status of the order when clearly they received emails saying their orders were canceled!  You guys have some nerve and do not appreciate your customers.  I think everyone who is impacted by this situation ought to join together in a suite VW has become horrible and I am a longstanding customer they are about to lose!

0 Likes