Iphone xs not available on Prepaid?
schipmom18

I currently have an Iphone se on a prepaid plan and I wanted to upgrade my phone to the Iphone xs, however, when I try to do this, the xs isn't available for selection in the prepaid smartphone section. I've tried on both the Verizon website and on the app with the same results. Is the xs just not available for a prepaid plan?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone xs not available on Prepaid?
boringusername
Master - Level 1

get it from Apple

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a consumer myself, I know how important it is to have the right phone to meet your needs, schipmom18. At this time, I do not show the iPhone XS is being sold as a prepaid device. You can check out all prepaid devices here, http://spr.ly/6603EqTnS.

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Even if it was on there it would be $1000 plus tax. You can't do payments on prepaid. 

0 Likes
Haverpants

I have a follow up question.  I see that the Iphone XS is not on the prepaid list on verizon, but if I go buy it from Apple directly, will I be able to activate and use it on a prepaid plan? Thanks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CassieG_VZW Thank you for reaching out to us. The iPhone XS is compatible with both our Prepaid and Postpaid services. We hope this information was helpful. 

0 Likes