My IPhone X screen is clicking and moving
CHALAW26

My IPhone X screen is clicking and moving and spazzing out with out being touched is there any way to fix this

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My IPhone X screen is clicking and moving
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CHALAW26, sounds like your phone has developed a mind of its own. Let's make sure we get your device back on the right track. How long has the phone been clicking and moving? Did you notice this start to happen after a new app was downloaded or new software? Please keep me posted. 

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
CHALAW26

I have only had my phone 2 or three weeks and I haven’t downloaded any new apps onto it other than what transferred from I cloud

Charles lawson

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

My phone is my right arm, CHALAW26. We’ll work with you to get to the bottom of this. I know you’ve said you had this phone only 2-3 weeks. Has it been clicking and moving the whole time? When did you transfer your information over from iCloud?

GeorgeS_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CHALAW26

It has been having issues with the screen since I got it the day I activated it and put it on

My account is whe it messed up...I am a truck driver and I’m not on my phone very much

Because

Of the long days I put in but it’s very frustrating when I do try to use it...I bought a iPad at

The same time which is the only way I can text or anything else I have reset the phone and deleted all the apps

I am at a lost of things to try

Charles lawson

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CHALAW26, 

We understand how frustrating this must be for you and want to do everything we can to help get your phone working the way it should. Do you by chance have a screen protector installed on your phone? If so, were you experiencing the same thing prior to the screen protector being applied? What software version do you have installed in your phone? Check by going to Settings > General > About > Version. 

ShawnteJ_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes