Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Never received Black Friday credit
MatthewS3

I bought a phone in the Verizon store 11/23/2018 (Black Friday). Just today, I decided to login to my portal to see how much I had left until my phone was paid off. I noticed that my black Friday credit never took affect, and I am on track to be spending $899 rather than $499. To date, I have paid over $300 more than I should have, after being promised that the promotion would take affect within 2 to 3 months. I’m reading online that others are experiencing similar issues and I am furious. Please assist me in how I can take action to get the money back that is owed to me. I feel cheated and taken advantage of. Please help me in regards to this matter.

Thanks in advance,

Matt

0 Likes
Re: Never received Black Friday credit
Tigerstep

Call care and have them do promotional fallout protection. So long as you met all qualifications for the promo, this can be fixed.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Getting the promotion that you signed up for is a priority. I am concerned to learn that there is an issue with a promotion from Black Friday 2018. We would need account access to review all the details to address this. We need a contact number, date, and rough time to best reach you. Please include time zone.

GinaU_VZW

0 Likes
MatthewS3

Customer care? Is that the same as the regular number? And what is fallout protection? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We would be happy to work right here. What promotion were you supposed to be on? If you prefer to contact us a different way, see how to contact us here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/contact-us/

JoeL_VZW

0 Likes