Not so good coverage
vans8300

Recently moved to Mesa from Lincoln, NE. Cellular coverage seems to be really bad in Phoenix/Mesa. Not sure if there is anything i need to do to the phone if i change locations but my coverage is not good at all. Any help would be appreciated. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Not so good coverage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congrats on the new location, vans8300. I'm sorry you are having issues with your service. I know how important it is to have a working phone. Let's get some additional information. Please provide me with the intersection where you are currently experiencing problems. Also, are you having issues with calls, data or text messages?

GersonG_VZW

0 Likes
vans8300

We are in the area of Meridian and Werner (just SE of there). It is an issue with everything, calls, data and texts. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@vans8300

Thank you for those details. However, as the areas we cover are quite large, we would not be familiar with specific locations, and need you to help us locate your area to check coverage. Please share the nearest intersection to where you are having issues at in Lincoln, NE. If you're having an issue with everything in your service, how far from this area do you need to travel before it improves?

RussellM_VZW

0 Likes