Online Order for iPhone X
robmiller83

Hi.  I placed an order online for the iPhone X on Friday and I did it under my mother's account as we're on a family plan.  I used my credit card to make the purchase but was unable to change the name, billing address, or shipping address on the order; all these fields were grayed out.  The order did go through, but as I understand, my card will not be charged until the phone is ready for shipment.  I am concerned that when Verizon attempts to charge my card, that the name/address mismatch between my Verizon order and my credit card account will cause it to be rejected.  My main concern is losing my spot on line because I woke up at 3 AM to reserve my spot and I'm scheduled for the first shipment.  Is there any way to fix the billing address without losing my spot?  And does anyone know if it will be rejected in the first place?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Online Order for iPhone X
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for asking a great question robmiller83. We want the pre-ordering process to be nice and easy. I'll be happy to help and clarify. It does not matter the name of the credit card you use and it doesn't have to match the account's information. Just to clarify, you were unable to put in the credit card's name and billing address?

RyanC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes