People can't hear me clearly
LJW77

I have an Iphone X, which I got new in December 2018. I have been having intermittent issues with people saying they can not hear me clearly. I hear them fine. 

I have been to Verizon twice where they did some updates.  Then to the apple store twice, they did a reset and was finally given a replacement phone. I am STILL having the same issue. I never had this problem on my old Iphone 5C. Anyone else with a similar issue? Should I go back to Verizon? Back to Apple? The only thing that has not been done is a new SIM card.. Could this be the problem? I am at a loss and frustrated with this. Looking for any advice!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: People can't hear me clearly
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate all of your efforts in an attempt to track down this issue on your own, LJW77. I too would be concerned if I had an intermittent issue like this. I do understand that you weren't having this issue with your previous iPhone 5c. Since this issue is intermittent, I did have a few more questions. Do you notice this happening in any specific locations, or is it random? What about any specific contacts?JosephE_VZW

0 Likes
LJW77

It happens in random places and with random recipents. It happens with both recieveing and making calls. It happens with various people on various types of phones.. (landlines, Iphones, Droids, etc). 

0 Likes
LJW77

I also did have the SIM card replaced... This did not help the problem. 

0 Likes