Personal Hot Spot
Charest13

I tried setting up a personal hot spot and I can't. My XR no longer has a button to do so and when I click the link under Settings it takes me to the Verizon home page (without anything about a personal hot spot). I changed my plan to make sure it was compatible and still the same vicious circle.  Please help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Personal Hot Spot
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Helping is what we do best Charest13, and I know how much I depend on my hotspot. I am sure you feel the same, and we want to make sure that you can. Let's take a closer look, I have sent you a private message to continue. -Rosie

0 Likes
Vernie2

I have the same problem. Recently upgraded my account. Recently did the Apple update. Poof! No more hotspot. Tried following the useless prompts on Verizon site - only for USB setup. Help!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mobile Hotspot is a good feature to take advantage of when you want to connect your Wi-Fi enabled devices to your phone. We would like to take a closer look at this matter and see how your plan is set up. Please send us a Private Note at your earliest convenience to get started. ~Vic

0 Likes