Phone unresponsive, completely cut off, Every way to reach verzon does not work. Please Help. Completly isolated
Dont_LetMe_Die_Onhold
Enthusiast - Level 2

My phone will not respond to my touch.  When I restart, it will not accept any number.  I can hear phone calls but it will not allow me to answer.

I log on to Verizon Support.  Every choice steers me to a bot.  The bot gives me 4 choices.  It promises I will speak with a live agent but none ever shows up.  Sometimes it tells me I AM talking to a live agent but when I type, the BOT responds.  After a while I get a message to press OK if I still want to be connected, but it ignores when I do.

I can't dial 611.  I can't dial the 800 number, but when I've done that in the past I only get a message that they are closed/after hours.  That's before Covid, at noon, on a weekday.

I've tried Twitter.  They don't respond.

I'm not that familiar with Facetime or Skype, but have tried and only get call failed.

I'm a Senior, who is isolated with multiple problems.  I live alone and now cannot communicate with anyone.

I need some way to text/email/chat with Verizon where someone responds. 

I can't even dial 911.  Completely shut off.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Phone unresponsive, completely cut off, Every way to reach verzon does not work.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us today. We are sorry to read that you are not able to use your phone. Keeping you connected is our priority and we want to do all we can to help. When did you start having the issues? Does your phone have any physical or liquid damage? 

RogerZ_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Phone unresponsive, completely cut off, Every way to reach verzon does not work.
deeann622

I am having same issue!  Phone is dark and can't do anything when my phone vibrates when someone calling or texting.  Please help.  

0 Likes
deeann622

BTW... just happened while walking.  No damage.  No water.  Nothing.  Just went black.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

deeann622, this is never how we want your phone to behave. I have sent you a Private Message to discuss this further. Also for future reference, we do have support team available in several locations: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/contact-us/ (scroll towards bottom) Our hours have changed, though, due to everything occurring with COVID-19. This is why you have received BOTS more than usual. We do apologize. 

ChristineK_VZW

0 Likes
happylady2

I’m having the same issue! I can’t get the Samsung s7 to do anything! I’m completely without a phone! Couldn’t reach anyone at Verizon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning, happylady2. We're here for your support needs, so I'm sorry you've been unable to reach us. When did the issues start with your phone? Any recent changes or damage?

TracyB_VZW

0 Likes