Plan charged for wro plan
Debby1952

Hi I ported over from AT&T back in the beginning of March so that I could get the 55+ plan I do qualify for it I’m in Florida I’m 69 years old. I spoke with a chat Rep she said everything would be fine, she  took all my information ran a credit check and then set everything. She did say that there was a system error and she’s not able to do the 55plus but when I called back to activate my phones they will be able to change the plan and said it up correctly she said she was in sales she could not do it   she told me she would mail to the SIM cards to me then she told me that she was not able to get that plan because of a system error but all I needed to do was when I called to activate the phones I could just let them know that the plan has to be changed to the 55+  , so that’s what I did. but when I called him to activate the devices which I activated online they told me I didn’t qualify for the 55+ however as I stated I am 69 years old I live in Florida have been in Florida for over 30 years.  so they did a case and two days  to three days later they informed me that my plan had been changed. But I was billed for the regular start plan for the first month now this took all of one week from the time I ported in to the time I received my bill and they charged me full price. I did chat with someone today and they said the plans been changed there’s nothing else they can do to help me keep in mind that I called in specifically for the 55plus plan because of where I’ve moved.  I just recently retired  and the Verizon service is better than the AT&T service which I had for years and never had a problem with until I moved. Why am I being charged for the full price of the start plan for the first month service when I never requested that that plan I requested the 55+ plan the only reason I called Verizon was to get that plan  so why am I being charged full price. Going forward in April I will be charged the price for the 55+ but why did I have to pay full price for my first three weeks of service. I never asked for the full start plan and I have the print out from the chat where it states that I asked for the 55+ they told me at that time she was not able to set up the 55 plus because  of a system error. All my years with att I never had to call or chat one time. This is my first time with very abd j am ready to go back to att. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Plan charged for wro plan
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want the activation process to go smoothly! I'm sorry to learn about what happened, and I'm here to help. I will send you a Private Note, so we can continue. Thanks!

-Jordan

0 Likes
Re: Plan charged for wro plan
hdtvman

Well, I also signed up for the Florida 55+ Unlimited Plan on March 13, 2022 and I am still waiting for the plan to be activated despite asking for it on Day 1 and multiple promises from multiple agents, multiple tickets,  and escalation requests which to this point have not resulted in resolution to the problem.   Did you ever actually get put on the correct plan ? 
I am starting to believe that 55+ Unlimited plan advertised here https://www.verizon.com/plans/55plus/
doesn't actually exist because no agent has been able to add it to the account and is nothing but a tactic to get people signed up for new service and trapped into a new contract. 

0 Likes