SIM card Too Big
pittsburghmoose

I ordered and received a refurbished iPhone Xr. The box is missing a user guide - which whatever, I can look online. My issue is that the SIM card I received is too big and doesn't fit the phone. I need this phone to work properly, so how do I get a new SIM card that fits, quickly?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: SIM card Too Big
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, we can order one for you. You can also pick up a SIM Card in a store near you. Please send us a Private Note if you have further inquiries.

0 Likes
RV_GIPSY

I had the same problem, and due to my poor eyesight it was difficult to figure out.  If you look closely you’ll see that after you peel it out off of the large black shipping card it still has 2 perforated outlines around the white SIM card.  You just have to keep peeling off the outer rim until you get down to a size that fits.  In the case of my Galaxy Note 9 I had to peel off all outer rings until I got down to the very center that was finally small enough to fit.

Hope this helps anyone who doesn’t want to waste the gas/time going to a Verizon store and waiting in line.

0 Likes
RV_GIPSY

You really should be better informed if you’re going to work for “Support”.

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the valuable input. We value your time and want to make sure we direct you to the best and most convenient option available to you. While devices may use different SIM cards, we can inform you which you'll need for a specific model and we offer you the option to mail one out if necessary which ensures that if you have no store nearby, you can still get the SIM card with ease.  This also helps if you want to avoid any wait at a local store in case they see a lot of traffic.  We have your back and are always ready to assist. 

~Pablo

0 Likes