SMS messages stopped working. Short one word are working but I cannot send anything long, it is not being received by the android user
CHRCAL9

My iPhone XR stopped sending SMS messages. Only short one word are going through. Anything longer than a word or two is not being received by the Android user. Started yesterday/today, can't tell. Used FB messenger to check in with a friend I didn't hear back from

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: SMS messages stopped working. Short one word are working but I cannot send anything long, it is not being received by the android user
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CHRCAL9, it's essential to send text messages, no matter the length and I want to help to resolve your text messaging concerns. To better assist, I want to gather some additional information. You mentioned the SMS doesn't go through, what error message do you see, if any? What happens when you attempt to send a long text message to a different android user?

Chakia_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes