sierabags

Ever since I transferred from Sprint to Verizon I have been unable to send/receive SMS messages & it’s not blocked on the iphone itself.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: SMS
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I would suggest calling customer service from a landline and requesting they reset your text message feature from their end to verify the port from Sprint to Verizon Wireless was completed fully. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: SMS
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sierabags, this is not the smooth start to your service that we would have hoped for. We do welcome you to Verizon Wireless and want to get to the bottom of this. When did you make this transition? When porting a number to a new carrier it may take up to 48 hours for all services to transfer. Are you able to place and receive calls or use the cellular data? What exactly happens when attempting to send a message? Which messaging application are you using?

LorenB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes