Service Decrease after Paying Off Phone
JS91
Enthusiast - Level 1

I paid off my iPhone XR five months early, on 1/18/2021 (Woohoo!). Since Monday, I have had numerous dropped calls; something I've never had happen before. I've lived in the same house for 3 years. Standing in my livingroom, I get 5 bars of service. This week, I only get 2 bars. I feel that I'm being punished for paying my phone off early.

Has anyone else experienced this type of service issue after paying off a phone?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Service Decrease after Paying Off Phone
JS91
Enthusiast - Level 1

Pamela,

I'm connected to Verizon's Service, no Wifi. I'm able to call the person right back.

This has never been a problem. Can you help me understand why this is happening all of a sudden? Seems suspicious.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi JS91,

Congrats on paying off your iPhone XR early! We always want you to have exceptional service. Sorry to hear that this has not been occurring. We can help here. Are you connected to the Verizon Wireless network or Wi-Fi when the call drops? Are you able to dial the caller back immediately when the call drops? 

Thanks,.

PamelaF_vzw

0 Likes
JS91
Enthusiast - Level 1

Pamela,

I'm connected to Verizon's Service, no Wifi. I'm able to call the person right back.

This has never been a problem. Can you help me understand why this is happening all of a sudden? Seems suspicious.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Just to gain clarity, you do not have service, correct.? Your last response says you can call the person right back. Can you please elaborate on your service issue? 

0 Likes