Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Sim card shipping
Gordon75

I added a line on my plan but had the phone she is going to use so only needed a sim card. Simple right oh no it has to be a hassle.ups said there was no apartment number but I've used the same address for 14 years I'm all but positive I have the apt # on my account. So I chat with customer support and they see the problem but want to charge me $13 and change for shipping to send another one which was free to start with why should I have to pay even more for something I'm adding to my account and using a phone we have so we didn't take the free one offered but they want to charge me for shipping well I tried to pay it so I can get her the card but now it says my ss# is invalid I know better then that I'm getting pretty upset. What should I do

0 Likes
Re: Sim card shipping
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We would be more than happy to send you another SIM Card free of charge! We will be sending you a Private Note, so we can further assist you.

0 Likes