Sim to esim
Maineline

How do I move my current verizon number from sim to esim?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Sim to esim
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to realize your goal of moving your service from a SIM to an eSIM, Maineline. Over on this link here, you’ll see the “Activate a device you already own” option:
https://www.verizonwireless.com/vzw/browse/devicechange/home.jsp?_requestid=292531#
Choose “Activate on an existing line.”

On your device go to Settings > General > About and scroll all the way to the bottom. You're looking for the "second" IMEI, the one closer to the bottom.

You’ll enter that in when asked on the website. Follow the remaining steps to complete the eSIM activation. Let us know your results.

DavidH_VZW

0 Likes
wizard83

Even though this post is only 2 weeks old, it does not work. 

I got the following error

Based on your device ID, your IMEI2 (eSIM) cant be activated online. Try using your IMEI1 or call us at (800) 256-4646 to activate your IMEI2.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please select the “Activate a device you already own” option:
https://www.verizonwireless.com/vzw/browse/devicechange/home.jsp?_requestid=292531#
Choose “Activate on an existing line.”

On your device go to Settings > General > About and scroll all the way to the bottom. You're looking for the "second" IMEI, the one closer to the bottom.

You’ll enter that when asked on the website. Follow the remaining steps to complete the eSIM activation.

EstevanC_VZW

0 Likes
aggiepilot04

Looks like this page asks for an ICCID, which isn't generated for an esim until it's activated.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We’re here to help in every way we can, aggiepilot04. We’d like to know more about why you need the main SIM moved to the eSIM, so we can make sure to provide the most accurate recommendation. The more detail you can provide the better.

GeorgeS_VZW

0 Likes