Some out going calls go straight to VM and texting issues
Guls77

I upgraded my son’s phone to the iPhone X and as soon as the number was ported over some of his call go straight to VM on the receiver’s phone to include me and my wife. When he calls me from his phone, standing next to me, it goes straight to VM but I am able to call him and everything works fine? I reset his carrier setting and restarted the phone, no luck.

Also, all of his text messages are now being sent from his email address and not through his cell number. I went into setting and unchecked his email address so only the cell number remained. I tried to send a text to my phone and when I hit the send button on his phone it would not send.

Please help as this is getting very, very frustrating.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Some out going calls go straight to VM and texting issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Guls77,

Help is here! We thank you for bringing over your son's line to us. I'm sorry that he's having so many issues with calls & texts. I have sent you a Private Message so that I can gather much-needed information to assist you further. Please respond back to me in the Private Message to continue.

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes