Still no charge on my card...
ajones6

Soem people on Reddit are saying that their cards are already charged for the tax, etc...

Mine still has a delivery date of 11/3 but no charge yet. Still says “pending.” Anyone else seeing this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Still no charge on my card...
rpgarrett75703
Enthusiast - Level 3

My order status is "Processing" and shows an expected delivery of 11/3. They already pre-authorized the the charge on my credit card. My credit card app shows the charge as "Pending" which means the charge was authorized and it is waiting for Verizon to finalize the purchase once the item ships.

0 Likes
im_simonds
Contributor - Level 1

I was charged today as well.  This means the phone will ship within the next couple days.

0 Likes
ajones6

What bank do you use? I’m using Chase and have heard that others with Chase are having trouble. I should call and double check.

0 Likes
im_simonds
Contributor - Level 1

I have Wells Fargo. 

0 Likes
ERIFLO67

I am having the same problem. I ordered mine as soon as the site let me, when I confirmed the sale I got an error page saying they couldn’t process it So I tried ordering it again and my line said I couldn’t upgrade checked my email I got a conformation number and a charge of $32 being owed but never got that charged to my card I also am with wellsfargo

0 Likes
Earthmana
Enthusiast - Level 1

i Got the same error page but after caking Verizon, the order did go through.

i called an hour ago to double check since my card hadn’t been charged and they said it was all good to go and my card won’t get charged till right before it ships.

Nov 3 is showing as delivery day and still in processing Status

0 Likes
JOHSTE27

My card got charged yesterday.  I’m suspecting a Monday ship date.  Hopefully.

0 Likes
Mellocious

Yup, same boat ..not a dime taken...

0 Likes
SYESDNIL11
Enthusiast - Level 2

I use Chase and my card got charged yesterday afternoon, no issues. I ordered my iPhone on a payment plan though, so only the $30.00 (+tax) was charged. I heard that some people paying for the phone outright have been having issues with the charge being declined and flagged as fraudulent though...

0 Likes