Re: Still no charge on my card...
wgriffiths2
Enthusiast - Level 3

Charged the activation fee for both IPhone X’s ordered this morning . Always a great sign shipping email is coming early in the week.

0 Likes
JOHSTE27

Definitely a good sign when billing happens.

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus

0 Likes
JOHSTE27

It should possibly happen tomorrow. The ship dates will be by Tuesday or Wednesday. I’m expecting mine to be tomorrow or Tuesday

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
swinegardner
Enthusiast - Level 1

My card was just charged this afternoon. The site originally said delivery expected 11/3. Now says processing with no date, but I expect I’ll probably have it by Friday.

0 Likes
SYESDNIL11
Enthusiast - Level 2

My order status also said processing, with no date this morning, but then I checked the order status this afternoon and it said my order had shipped and listed the FedEx tracking number. Verizon didnt email me to tell me my order had shipped...so it was a pleasant surprise Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Earthmana
Enthusiast - Level 1

My card just now got charged.  There is still no shipping info and still says processing but now I feel better and hopefully will have it on Nov. 3rd.

0 Likes
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

My card was charged on Saturday and they have already been shipped sit tight guys it won't be long now!

0 Likes
Jls5879
Enthusiast - Level 3

I recieved. Tracking number from fed ex. Not sure if it ships Friday or I get it Friday. Regardless  it seems to be on its way. I’m sure you’ll be receiving an update soon!

0 Likes
tdperry
Contributor - Level 1

The phone should arrive during normal delivery times for the carrier on Friday.

0 Likes
ERIFLO67

My card also got charged the same time yours did i spoke to Verizon rep they told me they charge when they ship the device sure enough as soon as I got charged I got sent the fedex tracking number with it being already picked up from the warehouse or where ever they ship them form mine will arive nov 3 at around 3pm

0 Likes