Submit message button does not work?
bhalsey12

I opened a support request because my service and number are not working. I got multiple responses from support in the support request, but I cannot submit a response. The submit message button on the Verizon page doesn't do anything. I'm not sure what else to do. Has anyone else had this problem? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Submit message button does not work?
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@bhalsey12 wrote:

I opened a support request because my service and number are not working. I got multiple responses from support in the support request, but I cannot submit a response. The submit message button on the Verizon page doesn't do anything. I'm not sure what else to do. Has anyone else had this problem? 

Are you sure all fields required are filled in properly? Can you show/tell us what 'Verizon page' you are referring to for submitting a support request? 

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Re: Submit message button does not work?
bhalsey12

Yes, I filled out the required field. It is a support request page that lets me communicate with Verizon employees who can help me with my problem. I can't because the submit button for my response does not work. I have included a picture of the field and button that does not work.

Capture.PNG

0 Likes